- Click on callsigns or aircraft to show more information about them.
- The icon next to each callsign indicates if the aircraft is in the air or not.
- Callsigns with * have notes - click on them!
- Write #invite in your notes to invite others to fly with you (a waving hand icon will appear next to your callsign)
- Click on column headings in the table of aircraft to sort it
- Visit the Discord Server to talk to each other!
- You can centre the map on an aircraft by adding the parameter "callsign" to the URL (e.g. who?callsign=xyz)
- You can change the zoom level by adding the parameter "z" to the URL (e.g. who?callsign=xyz&z=15)
- You can change the refresh rate of the map in seconds by adding the parameter "s" to the URL (e.g. who?callsign=xyz&z=15&s=10) - the minimum is 5 - if you go lower it will ignore it
- You can change to a full browser-window view by changing the URL to who_full instead of just who
- Note that the parameters above are all case sensitive - as is the callsign parameter value.